It’s finally here! My latest novel, The Smallest Thing releases today!
The very last thing 17-year-old Emmott Syddall wants is to turn out like her dad. She’s descended from ten generations who never left their dull English village, and there’s no way she’s going to waste a perfectly good life that way. She’s moving to London and she swears she is never coming back.
But when the unexplained deaths of her neighbors force the government to quarantine the village, Em learns what it truly means to be trapped. Now, she must choose. Will she pursue her desire for freedom, at all costs, or do what’s best for the people she loves: her dad, her best friend Deb, and, to her surprise, the mysterious man in the HAZMAT suit?
Inspired by the historical story of the plague village of Eyam, this contemporary tale of friendship, community, and impossible love weaves the horrors of recent news headlines with the intimate details of how it feels to become an adult—and fall in love—in the midst of tragedy.
Or order now from the following retailers
To celebrate, I’ve put together a special gift box with a signed copy of The Smallest Thing and some surprise gifts. To enter the giveaway, come with me on my blog tour as I talk to authors and book bloggers, answer their prying questions about everything from travel to chocolate, and dish up some behind-the-scenes tidbits about The Smallest Thing.
Can’t wait to see you there!
- July 18: Interview with Rebecca Lacko
- July 19: Guest Post at A New Look on Books
- July 20: Interview with Heather Sunseri
- July 21: Interview at Booked for Review
- July 22: Interview with Michael Raymond
- July 23: Interview with Farah Oomerbhoy
- July 24: Review by Mixed Bag Mama
- July 25: Guest Post at History in the Margins with Pamela Toler
- July 26: Review at YA Book Divas
- July 27: Review at The Reading Wolf